4 thoughts on “Searching for a New Self-Directed IRA Custodian? Consider the Following Factors

    1. Lisa, contact Quest Trust Company at 855-FUN-IRAS (855-386-4727) to discuss your account or set up a new one. Let us know if you have any questions.

    2. How a relative can invest in a corporation?? This corporation is my business in Real Estate investment. We buy, fix and sale. Sometimes we left the property for rent a couple yrs and sale.
      And my daughter want to invest in us to take advantage and increase here retirement account because here intention is use her IRA account.

      1. Guillermo, we cannot help you with specific investing advice, but there might be a way for your daughter to invest. I recommend contacting a Quest Trust Company specialist so they can discuss the options with you directly. Every case is unique so they will need more information before making suggestions. 855-FUN-IRAS (855-386-4727).

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *