Transfer / Rollover Forms

• A “Rollover Form” is needed to properly document and accept funds when an IRA holder is moving from a qualified plan (i.e. 401(k), 403(b), 457 etc.) into an IRA. Rollovers are initiated by the account holder. When initiating a rollover, the client will need to contact their qualified plan administrator for further direction.
• A “Transfer Form” is needed when a client needs to transfer from their current custodians IRA into a like IRA account at Quest Trust Company, Inc. (i.e. Traditional IRA to Traditional IRA).
Transfers are initiated by the receiving custodian, therefore if you are transferring to Quest, we assist with initiating the movement of funds, and when transferring out of Quest Trust Company, you would work with the custodian that will receive the IRA funds.

Forms and Requests Received Will be Processed in 24-48 hours of Quest Receiving the Form.

Submit Your Forms: All forms can be mailed or faxed to any of our locations or emailed to

NOTE: You must still mail the originals to any office.