Free CPE: Alternative Investing with Self-Directed IRAs
Date And Time
Wed, February 08, 2023
11:00 AM - 1:30 PM
Open your door to a network of new clients with Quest’s new FREE CPE course for CPAs.
Are you a CPA looking to learn some of the industries hidden secrets while earning 2.5 hours of CPE credits? Do you know a CPA who could benefit from learning more about Self-Directed IRAs? Join us for Quest Trust Company’s new CPE course for CPAs to learn how investors are using their old 401(k)s, IRAs and other qualified retirement plans to purchase real estate and other alternative assets. Understanding how these non-traditional assets works in an IRA can help you grow your business by being able to provide your services to a whole new network of self-directed account holders.
The CPE course on February 8th will provide 2.5 hours of CPE credits.
This course will cover topics in-depth topics like:
- Using IRAs, 401ks, and other qualified plans to purchase alternative assets
- Understanding unique concepts to help grow your business
- How to use these funds to create notes and mortgages
- Common misconceptions about real estate investing with retirement accounts
- And much more
Our CPE course is informative, convenient, and free. Be sure to join us online on February 8th and expand your knowledge with time-sensitive topics that can keep you on the cutting-edge of the latest industry trends.
Here’s Why You Should Take This Course with Quest:
- Detailed, in-depth content
- Real-world experience. Real-life application.
- Trusted partner of accounting professionals.
- Flexibility that fits your schedule
Provider #320 | Course #1001