Masters of Tax Avoidance Boot Camp
Date And Time
Thu, March 30, 2023
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Moody Center - Rice University
6100 Main Street, MS-480
Houston, TX 77005
The Quest Masters of Tax Avoidance Boot Camp is returning for the first time in 3 years to Houston on March 30th! From education to execution, this Boot Camp is a powerful and informative event designed to bring you the industry’s hottest alternative investment knowledge.
Each Boot Camp, we focus on a special topic on top of the other alternative investment education, and this event will focus on passive investments and preparing for the upcoming tax season! Learn about tax prep and strategy, self-storage investments, oil & gas deals, private lending, and more. We’ve selected the most sought after local real estate experts for a 1-day crash course over tried and true methods for being successful in today’s industry.
- Discover strategies that work in any market
- Gain in-depth knowledge about the endless investment possibilities with a Self-Directed IRA
- Learn which investments to avoid in a recession and which ones to keep an eye on
- Increase your personal wealth for retirement and expand your network
- Get valuable resources and contacts for your future deals
- Leverage your time and money
WHEN: March 30th
WHERE: Rice Moody Center - 6100 Main Street, MS-480, Houston, TX 77005
HOW MUCH: $75. Ticket price includes lunch, wine/beer and appetizers during the networking happy hour from 5-8pm, and free access to the art museum.
Quest clients get $50 off their tickets! Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for your special coupon code!
This one-of-a-kind learning experience is available to everyone and past attendees have said that this event is one of the most valuable training days they’ve been a part of. So, coming this March, be sure to grab your ticket and participate in the Masters of Tax Avoidance Boot Camp!
Here are just a few of topics covered in this event:
· Make the Most Money with Contributions and the Power to Partner – Nathan Long
· Advanced Questions Every Investor Should Ask Before Investing in Passive Deals – Azhar Hirani
· Avoid Paying Capital Gains Tax – Eddie Speed
· Getting Into Mineral/Oil & Gas Investments – Panel with Troy Eckard, Frank Neukomm, and Eric Rice
· Different Types of Passive Investments and Understanding What Characteristics to Look For – Panel with Scott Meyers, Paul Lamnatos, Vee Le, and Ryan DeGennaro
· Creating Your High-Quality Passive Investing Community – Panel with Azhar Hirani, Eric Mattingly, and Tom Berry
· Approaching April: How to Prepare for the Tax Filing Deadline – Panel with Adam Barr, Michael Plaks, and Derreck Long