- July 20, 2019
10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Business and estate planning can be a crucial factor in taking your investment business to the next level. However, with the many entities that exist, it can sometimes be hard to navigate the benefits or rules of each. While it is important to choose an appropriate entity, this is truly only the first step of many. There are many other important factors, such as determining the operational details of the company or how the company may expand in the future. In addition, it’s important for investors to not only considering their business today, but to also consider their family’s tomorrow and what may happen to the business once the owner is deceased.
What will I learn at this event?
- The Various Entities and their Benefits (LLCs, C-Corps, S-Corps, Trusts, etc.)
- The Importance of Governing Documents (how your company will operate)
- The Importance of Asset Protection
- Estate Planning, Beneficiaries and Probate
- Buy and Sell Agreements (buyout, death, divorce, incapacity, etc.)