Submit Your Forms: All forms can be mailed to any of our locations, emailed to email@example.com or faxed to (281) 646-9701.
Forms and Requests Received Will be Processed in 24-48 hours of Quest Receiving the Form.
Disclaimer: Personal Identifiable Information (PII) may be sent back from Adobe Sign via email.Starter Kits- Open an Account
- Account Application Traditional, Roth, SEP, SIMPLE, HSA
- Account Application ESA
NOTE: All new account paperwork can be sent to NewAccounts@QuestTrust.com or by fax to (281) 646-9701.
- Real Estate - Purchase Packet
- Real Estate - Purchase Packet (Print)
- Promissory Note - Purchase Packet
- Promissory Note - Purchase Packet (Print)
- Private Entities - Purchase Packet
- Private Entities - Purchase Packet (Print)
- Private Entities Asset Conversion Form
- Note Asset Conversion Form
- Real Estate Asset Conversion Form
- General Investments Direction of Investment Form
- Deposit Coupon
- Beneficiary Election This form is used to verify the request to change a client’s account holder information, such as: address change, new e-mail address, etc. The form requires the old information that Quest Trust Company has on file, as well as the new information to update the client’s account. Once the form is completed, signed and returned, the New Accounts Department will be able to update the new information in our databases. After the client information has been changed, you will be notified of the update.
- Change of Account Holder Information
- Change of Account Holder Information (print) This form allows another individual to have some access to your account information at Quest Trust Company. The interested party would be able to call and get an account balance and other basic information, however they are unable to make any changes to your account, sign a direction of investment, direction to sell, payment authorization letter, or any other administrative forms. Finally, the interested party is never permitted to authorize a distribution from the account or to change the beneficiaries listed on the account. The form must be completed and signed by the account holder, and once sent to the New Accounts Department, the information will be updated in the client’s account.
- Interested Party Designation This form names an individual as the agent and attorney-in-fact for the account. The completion of this form allows for the specified individual to have access to account information, sign a direction of investment, direction to sell, a payment authorization letter and any other administrative forms. However, like the interested party, the individual will not be able to authorize a distribution or change the beneficiaries listed on the account.
- Limited Power of Attorney The Fair Market Valuation of your self‐directed account assets must be provided to Quest Trust Company, Inc. annually and/or at the time of a distribution of an asset in‐kind or upon a Roth conversion or upon the death of the account holder. To accurately provide these reports, please complete this form and return it to Quest Trust Company, Inc. no later than January 15, 2018.
- Fair Market Value Form This form is used to complete a Roth conversion, a movement of funds from a tax deferred IRA to a tax free account, and to take a distribution from the account. Complete any account holder information, as well as the reason for the distribution.
- Roth Conversion Paperwork
Please complete this form when opening a Beneficiary IRA, to make your Beneficiary IRA selections and indicate how you wish to move forward with the account.
There are several different Account Agreement forms in this section, all used for the different types of accounts administered by Quest Trust Company. The Custodial Agreement & Disclosure form serves several purposes, such as: describes Quest’s relationship with Mainstar Trust, outlines the rights of the client and the custodian, explains the 7 day hold period required by Quest Trust Company, etc. For any questions, feel free to contact one of IRA specialists for more information.